We are very happy to present a number of exciting employment opportunities at Our Lady of Victory Camp for both the spring and summer seasons! You can view our current opportunities below.
Kitchen Coordinator – Our Lady of Victory Camp
Our Lady of Victory Camp has an opportunity for a Kitchen Coordinator. The general responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the kitchen team in preparing meals for campers and camp staff
- Ensuring the kitchen facility is operated in a safe and hygienic fashion
- Setting and managing high standards of food and meal control
- Prepare food orders and manage food inventory control
- Ensure food supplies are properly stored
- Teach food preparation and supervise kitchen staff and volunteers
- Experience in cooking well-balanced meals for large groups, institutions or catering is preferred.
- Knowledgeable of food services, health and safety regulations, WHMIS, and standards as well as sanitizing procedures and materials.
- The working conditions include standing of long periods of time and some heavy lifting (20-40lbs) on occasion.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to work well with children and possess and attitude of service
- An appreciation of the Catholic faith and the nature of a Catholic camp
This temporary seasonal position will begin July 1, and is expected to continue until August 16, 2024, with a break from July 21st to July 27th, 2024. There is only one Kitchen Coordinator position available.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your cover letter and resume including contact information for 3 references to Cody Parr (Camp Director) by email at email@example.com. The opportunity will remain available until the successful applicant is selected.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.