How Can You Help?
We are now part of Flocknote, which is the best way to receive our updates. If you would like to sign up for camp updates, fill out the box at the bottom of the page to subscribe. Alternatively, you can use the Flocknote website at https://caedm.flocknote.com/CAMPS or simply text CAMP to 514-900-0130.
We are incredibly excited to be re-launching camp ministry at Our Lady of Victory Camp this summer. We need a lot of help to get there. Please consider which way(s) you might be able to support and serve this important ministry.
Please support us in prayer by signing up to join our prayer support network. This will be a group of people of all generations who will pray daily for the work and the needs of the camp. Monthly updates will be sent out by email throughout the year, with weekly updates sent during the summer months. Email email@example.com if you would like to support us in this way.
Our program this summer will depend on hundreds of hours of volunteer time. If you are able, please consider how you might dedicate your time and talents to the camp, then sign up to help where you are able:
- Give a week or two on the ground for our summer programming. We need people to work with the camp program, in the kitchen, and as camp nurses. Sign up to serve for a week (or more) here: https://olvc.campbrainstaff.com/
- There’s lots of work to do at OLVC this spring to get it ready for camp this summer. We’ve outlined some of the work being done and would love your help! Please contact Deacon Claude at 403-896-3745 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Offer your time and your talents at one of our spring work bees on Saturday, May 6th or Saturday, June 10th – email email@example.com if you’d like to help out there. (We also expect to have a fall work bee in September 2023.)
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to get involved in some other way.
Please note that Our Lady of Victory Camp will follow all of the requirements of the Catholic Archdiocese of Edmonton’s “Safe Environment and Abuse Prevention” Standards and Procedures.
One of the simplest ways to support the camp is to send your kids for a week and invite others you know to do the same. Click the button below to get started on your own registration.
As we work to continue the legacy of camp ministry in the Archdiocese of Edmonton, we need your financial support! While we have modest funds available to address the immediate task of restoring Our Lady of Victory Camp to welcome campers this July, the future sustainability of camp will requires significant financial support. This support will help us keep registration costs low while dealing with overhead costs, maintenance needs, and our summer programming. It will also help us to plan for the future as we look to hire more staff, continue renovations at camp, and planning for future capital projects.
In 2023, our goal is to raise $40,000 in one-time and monthly donations. We aim to conclude the year with 250 supporters giving $25 on a monthly basis. Your small donation will make a big difference in the lives of the young people who come to Our Lady of Victory Camp!
- Click here to make an online donation to camp.
- Click here to download a printable donation form that you can send in with a cheque or credit card information.
Cheques are to be made payable to Our Lady of Victory Camp and donations can be mailed to Our Lady of Victory Camp, c/o St. Charles Parish, 17511 112 St NW, Edmonton AB, T5X 5X9.
Beyond financial support, we will be taking an inventory at the camp in the spring and at that time we will identify other specific needs. We will send out a wish list of items we need at that time.