Preparations for our 2024 summer camps are already underway. We plan to open registrations for OLVC 2024 on Monday, January 15th, and look forward to welcoming many young people to camp once again!
2024 Summer Schedule:
- (Tentative) Saturday, July 6 – Summer Kick-off BBQ
- Sunday, July 7th-Thursday July 11th – High School Week (young people entering grades 10-12 in September 2024. Many who attend this week volunteer at later weeks as Junior Counselors and are an essential part of the OLVC experience!)
- Sunday, July 14th-Thursday, July 18th – All Ages Week I (young people entering grades 4-9 in September.)
- Sunday, July 21st-Thursday, July 25th – Elementary Week (young people entering grades 4-6 in September.)
- Sunday, August 4th-Thursday, August 8th Jr High Week (young people entering grades 7-9 in September.)
- Sunday August 11-Thursday August 15 All Ages Week II (young people entering grades 4-9 in September.)
- (Tentative) Sunday, August 18-Thursday, August 22 – Dive In! (Discipleship and Adventure camp for young people entering grades 9-12 in September.)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What kind of camp is Our Lady of Victory Camp?
OLVC is a faith-based, overnight camp owned and operated by the Catholic Archdiocese of Edmonton.
- Can anyone come to camp?
While we are a Catholic camp, we welcome and love kids of any faith (or no faith) who want to come and join us.
- Where do we sleep?
Campers sleep in segregated dorms that have heat, electricity, and running water.
- Where is Camp taking place this summer?
For the first time since 2018, we will be back at Our Lady of Victory Camp on Gull Lake.
- How do I get to OLVC?
Our Address is 41203 Range Road 11. From Highway 2 (Queen Elizabeth Highway II), take Highway 2 to Highway 12. Go West on Highway 12 (about 17 km) to Rge. Rd. 11. Turn North on Rge. Rd. 11 and drive (about 6.5km) to Our Lady of Victory Camp.
- When does camp start and finish?
A week of camp begins with registration at 3pm on Sunday afternoon. Camp wraps up with a closing Mass on Thursday at 3pm, which parents are welcome to attend.
- What will happen at camp?
Epic games, sports, laughter, great food, learning, and prayer… all while spending time in the beauty of God’s creation.
- How do I register?
Click the button above to access our camp brain registration system.
- How much does it cost?
In 2023, the costs were $335 per person per week for the first two children in the same family, the third+ child is $250. Our 2024 rates have not yet been set, but will be updated here once they are.
>Grade 10-12 students can volunteer as junior counselors for the later weeks in the summer at no additional cost.
- How do I pay?
Camp payments can be submitted:
• by e-transfer to: email@example.com
• or by mailing a cheque to:
Our Lady of Victory Camp
c/o St. Charles Parish
17511 112 St NW
Edmonton, AB, T5X 5X9
- What should I bring to camp?
Click here for the packing list for the summer.