Buildings at OLVC
The Mess Hall is a winterized dining hall and kitchen facility. It includes industrial ovens, walk in cooler, deep freeze, appliances and dishes for renter use. It was built in 1975, and can seat about 160 people at a time.
Named for Tony Marcinek, the long time maintenance director for the camp, Tony’s Place is a winterized assembly hall, built in 1996. This building has washrooms, and can seat about 250 people.
A quiet place for quiet gathering, reflection and prayer. During the summer, we reserve the Eucharist here in the Tabernacle. The chapel is not winterized and can seat about 50 people in an intimate atmosphere.
This space is beautifully designed for a ‘living’ rosary in the woods. The garden consists of round stones, each representing a bead of the rosary in a large circle around a cross shaped garden.
Winterized dormitory. Built in 2000, it sleeps up to 68 people. It also has a meeting room accessible from the entrance The building is split into two halves to facilitate splitting genders during retreats, with bathrooms and showers on each side.
Winterized dormitory built in 1986, named for a former counselor who attended OLVC in the 1980s. It can sleep up to 55 peopl.. Includes bathrooms and showers.
Built in 2014, Hope’s Haven is an overflow cabin that could sleep 30 people. Hope’s Haven is not winterized.
Reach Out was built in 1950, and is not winterized. This building is being used for programming storage.
There’s so much to do at OLVC. Have a look at some of the wonderful activities we offer at all our camps: